Well conducted appraisals help to improve school-wide performance and increase employee engagement and motivation.
Our education specialist HR team will proactively work with you to manage and improve poor performance within your school. This enables you to attain and maintain the highest standards of staff performance, deliver excellent results and drive continuous improvement, all of which are fundamental to achieving and maintaining successful school or academy status.
As an EPM customer, you will benefit from*:
- Advice notes on legislative changes and best practice for conducting appraisals and managing poor performance
- Webinar training on appraisal and performance management delivered by education experts
- Detailed advice and guidance on the operation of teacher and support staff appraisal processes
- Access to model appraisal policies for teaching staff and support staff and associated documents and templates
- Extensive casework advice and support on managing performance concerns under the appraisal process and the transition to formal capability
- Attendance at formal capability meetings including appeal hearings to advise on the full range of options and associated risks
- Advice and guidance on reviewing performance-related pay for teachers including providing supporting checklists and pro forma documentation
*Depending on your level of service with EPM.