Managing a disciplinary issue is often one of the most stressful and daunting times for education leaders. From understanding how safeguarding allegations should be handled and conducting investigations, to following fair procedures and understanding the appeals process, our experts will support you throughout the process.
As an EPM customer, you will benefit from*:
- Extensive casework support on managing disciplinaries including ongoing advice and thorough guidance
- Attendance at formal disciplinary hearings to advise decision makers on the range of options and the associated risks
- Advice and support on making referrals to the Disclosure & Barring Service and/or the Teaching Regulation Agency
- Access to a range of model policies including disciplinary and code of conduct
- Hearing procedures and all procedural paperwork including templates to assist the Investigating Officer at the early stages, invitation to formal meetings and hearing outcome letters
- Detailed advice notes on legislative changes and other relevant information
- Webinar training delivered by education experts
- Access to chargeable face-to-face training on managing disciplinary cases and investigations
*Depending on your level of service with EPM.