Managing the absence of unwell employees can be a difficult and challenging process. Our education HR experts are here to help ensure that you understand your legal obligations when implementing your sickness absence management policy and procedures, and guide you smoothly through the process.
As an EPM customer, you will benefit from*:
- Extensive casework advice and support around managing sickness absence in a timely manner on both short term, frequent and long term ill health absences
- Advice and support on making referrals to occupational health, interpreting occupational health reports and guidance on phased returns and recommended reasonable adjustments in line with your duty of care and legislation
- Access to a range of model sickness absence policy and associated documents including template letters for each step in the process
- Detailed advice notes on relevant case law, legislative changes and best practice
- Webinar training on sickness absence and health, safety and wellbeing issues
- Support and attendance at formal meetings and appeals to provide advice on the risk-based options available
*Depending on your level of service with EPM.