With reporting requirements for schools becoming increasingly complex, it is important you have the correct systems in place to allow you to report accurately and efficiently.
Our reporting suite allows you to access and download a number of detailed employee reports, all of which are tailored to your exact needs. We also provide schools with 24/7 access to our intuitive portal, and regularly review and update reports in-line with your evolving reporting requirements.
When it comes to the reporting aspect of Payroll & Pensions, EPM customers benefit from:
- Access to agile, comprehensive and flexible reporting, available in Excel format
- Unlimited contact with your designated payroll expert to address any queries
- 24/7 access to your staffing information
- A fully integrated solution allowing you to analyse employee information and trends within your school or across your trust
- Rolling absence, Gender Pay Gap and School Workforce Census reports
- Staffing and leavers reports
- Academy Journal report, defined by budget and nominal codes
- Monthly Pension Excel Report broken down by contribution banding
Our pre-validation reports help you to easily identify any pay discrepancies:
- Previous pay comparison report to help identify and prevent severe over and underpayments (tolerance level can be defined by the school)
- Costings report displayed by departmental budget code as specified by your school
- Draft payslips for all employees clearly displaying the pay due for each contract of employment