N.N.E.B, B.Tec, NVQ Level 3/4
Cambridge Nursery Federation
Based primarily at Colleges Nursery School
Full time - 8.30am - 4.00pm Term time only
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant /Keyworker to work in our 2 year old provision. The successful applicant will keywork a small group of children and deputise for the Care leader when required.
We can offer:
• A friendly school environment where everyone is respected and valued
• Salary dependent on qualifications
• Term time employment (plus training days)
• A supportive and lively team
• A commitment to professional and personal development
We are looking for:
• The ability to work well with other staff members
• Relevant experience in childcare ( N.N.E.B, B.Tec, NVQ Level 3/4 )
• Someone with commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility and a sense of humour
• Someone who will maintain and promote the caring, positive ethos of the school
Visits to the Nursery are warmly welcomed. Further details and an application pack are available on request.
Tel: 01223 508790 or email: email@example.com
Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 9 December.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities organisation which welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
School website: http://colleges.cambs.sch.uk