Lime Trust is a growing multi academy trust taking a group of primary schools to new standards of excellence by putting children first. The Trust is creating a sustainable group of high-performing schools that improve life chances, trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that when you work a Lime Trust academy you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are very good.
“At the Lime Trust we believe that the key to any school’s success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant.”
We are an expanding, pioneering and values-driven trust that believes in building capacity and expertise from within to make sure that we provide an outstanding service and excellent value to schools within our Trust and as part of our school to school support programme.
We would like to hear from you, if you: -
* Wish to join a dynamic team;
* Are an excellent practitioner and have a passion for learning;
* Thrive on challenge;
* Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice;
* Are an ambitious teacher and have a commitment to continued professional learning;
The successful applicants will have:
* A positive can-do attitude;
* A commitment to driving standards of performance;
* Excellent communication and organisational skills;
* Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose;
* Advice and guidance on local housing/accommodation options.
* A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurtured;
* Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning;
* Progression opportunities across the Trust;
* Trust wide commitment to continuing professional development at a national level.
Please call the school office to arrange a visit to the school on 01733 264238.
Please see the school website for an application form, job description and job specification www.limeacademywatergall.london.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
School website: http://www.limeacademywatergall.london