Scale: Leadership 16 - 24
Salary: c£57,000 - £69,300based education for children aged 3 to 9 years.
We are a large school (NOR 450 plus nursery) with a strong sense of community where each child is known and respected as an individual. Our priority is always to ensure our children feel safe, well looked after and confident in their learning. The school’s values-based ethos promotes an inclusive environment where children learn to respect and appreciate other people, take care of their surroundings and behave responsibly.
Shefford Lower is a happy, successful and ambitious school providing a values-
Governors are looking for an outstanding leader and primary practitioner, with an educational philosophy based on inclusive values and whole school success and an ambitious vision for our primary provision in Shefford.
We need someone who will:
• Lead, support and challenge our whole school team in the pursuit of excellence across the all areas of the school
• Be ambitious in driving continuous improvement throughout the school including: inspiring and developing the school’s staff and leaders, securing outstanding teaching and learning, setting and delivering challenging performance targets, ensuring exemplary behaviour and enabling outstanding safeguarding practices
• Be passionate about teaching and learning, recognise the potential in all children and demonstrate role-model practices in the classroom
• Work with the staff and leaders, using the opportunities of our large school and excellent resources, to further enhance our innovative and creative curriculum
Our school can offer you:
• A fantastic leadership opportunity to help further develop our popular and successful school
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are willing and eager to learn
• Friendly, supportive and skilled teaching and support staff who are dedicated and work hard
• A supportive and forward thinking leadership team, including Deputy Headteacher, Assistant Headteacher (Early Years), Key Stage Leaders, SEND Manager and Business Manager, who keep children at the heart of all school decisions
• A bright, spacious and well-resourced learning environment
• Supportive governors who are ambitious for children and work with the school to ensure the best for them
• A thriving school community with supportive parents, an active Parent & Staff Association and good relationships with our neighbouring schools
School visits are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Tracey Callender, Headteacher, via the school office. Further information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org and http://www.sheffordlowerschool.co.uk/Vacancies; Application packs are available from EPM Ltd, email: email@example.com or download from www.epm.co.uk
Closing Date: 9am 7th January 2019 Assessment and Interviews: 17th and 18th January 2019
Job start: April 2019. Governors may consider a start date of September 2019 for an exceptional candidate.
The Governing Body reserves the right to invite candidates for a further interview.
Completed application forms should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to equal opportunities.