Required from February 2019
This post will initially be a part time (0.4FTE Mon & Tues) maternity cover contract. Due to future expansion of the school, excellent practitioners may well be offered an alternative permanent position on a permanent basis (more days may be available at that point).
We are keen to recruit a skilled and enthusiastic KS1 practitioner to work within one of our two Year 1 classes. The successful applicant will be an excellent team player who is committed to nurturing children to reach and exceed their potential.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about teaching and learning
• Can develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders, especially the children
• Is able to work effectively in a team
• Has experience of a KS1 classroom
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Is willing to develop the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in and contribute to the ongoing success of a dynamic and outstanding school
• The support of a friendly and dedicated team of staff
• Well-behaved, well-motivated children that want to learn
• A positive, caring learning environment
• Continuing professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact the school office by telephone (01638 720296) or e-mail (email@example.com) to arrange an appointment or to discuss this post with the Headteacher. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the school office for an application pack.
Closing date: Friday 14th December 2018 (midday)
Interviews will be held the following week.
School website: http://fordham.cambs.sch.uk