Manea Community Primary School
Temporary Maternity Cover – Full Time or Part Time (3 days a week)
Main Scale KS2 Class Teacher required from February 2019. Pay range MS1 – MS6 depending on experience and ability.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and excellent classroom practitioner to temporarily join our energetic and hardworking KS2 team.
We are a happy, busy team of dedicated hard working colleagues who continually strive to ensure the best education for our pupils and support their individual needs.
• Are committed to providing high quality learning and teaching with high expectations
• Have excellent communication skills, are reflective and committed to your own professional development
• Have a proven track record of raising children’s achievement and attainment in KS2
• Are a teacher who is consistently teaching good or better lessons
• Are positive and have a good sense of humour
• Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A supportive team ethos
• A caring positive learning and teaching environment
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
• A love of outdoor learning as we are a Forest School
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check, a clear result on the prohibition from teaching list and two positive references.
Please come and visit us.
Closing date: 12.00 pm on Thursday 3rd January 2019
Interview date: week commencing 14th January 2019 (date and time to be confirmed after shortlisting).
“Manea School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment
School website: http://manea.cambs.sch.uk