Brampton Village Primary School,
Cambs. PE28 4RF
Telephone 01480 375063
Teaching Assistant Level 2
1:1 contract with named child
17 hours, part-time, temporary
Required as soon as possible, a teaching assistant to support a child with special educational needs. Experience preferred. This is a level 2 post, scale point 14.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for 17 hours a week (mornings and lunchtime) working 1:1 in Key Stage 2 with a child with an Education, Health and Care Plan.
This post will begin on 7th January 2019 or as soon as possible after this date.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Have experience of working within a primary setting.
• Have knowledge, understanding and skills associated with supporting children.
• Be a good team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Have high expectations of pupil behaviour.
• Contribute to the ethos of a friendly school, in which the personal development and well-being is given the highest priority and where both academic and personal qualities of children are recognised and valued.
For details and an application pack contact Brampton Village Primary on 01480 375063.
Closing date noon on Thursday 24th January.
Brampton Village Primary School is a protective school which fully recognises the contribution it makes to child protection and its responsibility under section 175 of the Education Act 2002 to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. Our Child Protection Policy applies to all staff and volunteers working in the school and everyone is required to take responsibility for the well-being and safety of our children. Enhanced DBS checks are required for all staff.
School website: http://brampton.cambs.sch.uk