Coates Primary School
The Fold, Coates PE7 2BP
Level 3 (1-1 contract for named child)
Start date: Immediate
Term Time: 31.25 hrs per week
Coates Primary School, is a small family school with wonderful children and a hardworking and caring team of staff who are dedicated to the inclusion of all pupils.
We are looking for an experienced applicant who is sensitive to the needs of pupils and are able to motivate, work with and care for an individual pupil with an EHCP in the Early Years.
We welcome visits to our school and these can be arranged by contacting the school office.
This is a named pupil contract and will end if the pupil leaves the school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to our school’s ethos of care and support for ALL children.
• Enjoy making learning a positive experience
• Have experience of adapting the curriculum and creating bespoke activities to meet an individuals need
• Be highly organised and have excellent time management skills
• Be able to work under the guidance of the class teacher and SENCo but have the ability to use their own initiative to support individuals
• Have excellent inter personal skills that motivate and inspire children
• Be highly motivated, have a positive attitude and be prepared to develop relationships with challenging children
• Experience of working with pupils with an EHCP and a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
• Be educated to GCSE Level or equivalent (GCSE A-C in English & Maths)
We can offer you:
• Wonderful children who want to learn
• A great team of supportive, caring and enthusiastic staff
• A welcoming, friendly and fun atmosphere
• Continuous CPD and training.
Closing date for applications is 9am Tuesday 8th January 2019
Interviews: Thursday 10th and Friday 11th January 2019
Visits to the school are recommended and can be arranged via the school office. We look forward to meeting you.
Application forms are available from the School Business Manager, Mrs Seaton, on 01733 840527 or e-mail email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a DBS check.
School website: http://coates.cambridgeshire.gov.uk