Meridian Primary School,
Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7DD
Meridian Primary School is a happy and welcoming school in a picturesque village on the outskirts of Cambridge city centre.
We are keen to recruit a part-time personal assistant admin/ secretary to the Headteacher and Clerk to governors.
10 hours per week over two or three days for PA to Head on school site with additional hours for clerking for the governing body
We are looking for someone who:
• Is highly organised with good time management
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent IT and secretarial skills
• Can manage a varied work load
• Will understand and be committed to the confidentiality of the role
• Will be committed to the role, our values and our team spirit to support our high ambitions
• Will be an asset to our school
• Has some understanding in data protection regulations
• who will be able to take on clerking for the governing body
We can offer you:
• part-time hours, 2 or 3 days per week (days negotiable but must include Friday)
• a friendly working environment
• training in data protection regulations
• clerk training
Please enquire at the school office if you wish to visit our school or meet with the Headteacher.
Application forms are available from the school office tel: 01223 262423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please browse at our website www.meridianprimary.co.uk
Meridian Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 17th December 2018 (4pm)
School website: http://meridian.cambs.sch.uk