We are looking for a
Senior Midday Supervisor/Level 1 Teaching Assistant
• To start January 2018
• 12.5 hours SMS SCP 14 (£17,681, £9.16 per hour)
• 7.5 hours L1a TA SCP 8 (£16,626, £8.62 per hour)
• Working hours: 11.30am to 3.20pm
The purpose of this role is to deploy the Midday Supervisors as efficiently as possible, to ensure the safety and care of the pupils of the school and to promote their social development during the lunchtime. To designate roles and responsibilities of the midday staff.
Support the classroom teacher to facilitate the active participation of a named child or children in the academic and social activities of the school.
Contribute to raising standards of achievement for all pupils.
Candidates must have:
• Experience of working with Early Years and Primary aged children.
• Adaptability to work as part of ta team with individuals and small groups of children.
• Is flexible to work with different age children across the primary phase.
• Have good basic skills in both Mathematics and English.
• A willingness to engage children in their learning
Huntingdon Primary School offers:
• An exciting opportunity to join our inclusive, forward thinking school.
• A team of professional, supportive and friendly colleagues.
• A positive, vibrant, flexible learning environment.
• Wonderful children with exemplary behaviour.
• A commitment to whole school development and excellent staff training.
To request an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a suitable time for your visit, please contact the school office on 01480 375113. The closing date for applications is MONDAY 10TH DECEMBER.
Huntingdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. We take our Prevent Duty seriously and promote British values at all times. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check. The appointment will be subject to