We are looking to appoint a Pre-School Learning Support Assistant. In the first instance, this will be a fixed term contract until 31st August 2019 for 18 hours plus overtime; however, this could become permanent in September 2019. We are looking for a candidate with a level 2 qualification or higher.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has at least GCSE (C or above) Maths and English and level 2 qualification
• Has a full or emergency paediatric first aid qualification
• Has high expectations of themselves and others
• Is organised and enthusiastic
• Has a clear understanding of the EYFS framework
• Is a team player – working in partnership with staff, children, parents and governors
• Has experience of planning and delivering adult directed activities
• Promotes positive play
• Has the ability to maintain a positive outlook
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing school. We can offer the successful candidate:
• A dedicated, friendly team of staff, parents and governors
• Wonderful children who love to learn and have outstanding behaviour
• A creative curriculum that promotes outdoor learning
• A programme of continuous professional development that considers your area of interest and expertise
• Support and encouragement
• A culture of achievement and success for all
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and we are happy to e-mail an application form on request, or this can be downloaded from our website: http://www.kingscliffeschool.co.uk/page/?title=Home&pid=1
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and medical clearance is required and references will be taken up for short listed candidates prior to interview.
Closing Date: 10th January 2019
Salary: Grade C £16626 - £16863 (pro-rata) depending on experience and qualifications.
Interview Date: Week beginning 14th January 2019
School website: http://www.kingscliffeschool.co.uk