TA or HLTA
Monday – Friday 8.45am – 3.15pm
26 ¼ hrs per week
required as soon as possible
[Permanent ~ L3 or above of the Teaching Assistant pay scale, depending on experience and qualifications]
“Together unlocking the potential of every child, inspiring children, improving lives”
Would you like to work with children, supporting both in class and interventions. Are you a dedicated and committed TA?
If this is you, we are looking for a professional to join our strong team.
We are looking for:-
• A competent TA who is committed to ensure each pupil reaches their full potential
• Knowledge and understanding of the upper KS2 Curriculum
• Commitment to planning and feedback in liaison with the Class Teacher
• An inspiring TA who has high expectations for pupils’ learning, behaviour and achievement
• A practitioner with a good knowledge and understanding of teaching, learning and assessment
• A professional who works well in a team, can use their own initiative and is committed to their own professional development
• A TA who is passionate about making a positive difference to each and every child
• An enthusiastic individual with a sense of humour
We can offer you :-
• A flourishing, exciting and continually developing school learning environment
• A supportive and dedicated team of staff, governors and parents
• Children who are enthusiastic, committed to learning and enjoy school
• Excellent classroom support
For an application pack please contact Mrs Julie Haynes ~ School Business Manager or email office@Beaupre.cambs.sch.uk. Visits are encouraged and very strongly recommended.
Closing date for applications – 9.00 am, Monday 7th January 2019
Interviews to be held – Thursday 10th January 2019.
Beaupré School has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
School website: http://www.beaupreprimary.co.uk