Meridian Primary School, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7DD
Meridian Primary School is a happy and welcoming school on the outskirts of Cambridge city in the beautiful picturesque village of Comberton.
We have a vacancy for a school caretaker (30hrs)
We are an Ofsted rated Good school and would like you to come and join us on our journey to excellence.
We are especially interested if …
• You have an understanding of Safety, Health, Environment and Fire (SHEF)
• You have a good range of practical skills
• You have a good knowledge of facility maintenance
• You have the ability to carry our minor repairs
• You have good interpersonal and communication skills
• You can work collaboratively within a team
• You are friendly, reliable and flexible
• You are good at managing your time and priorities
• You have experience working within a school community
• You are committed in helping us improve our school further
We can offer you:
• Flexible hours to suit
• A friendly, supportive team environment
• An induction programme
• Continued professional development opportunities
• A permanent contract (at the end of a probation period)
• Increased hours when the need arises
• A school dedicated to Personal Development
We positively encourage visits to the school.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office tel: 01223 262423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Closing date: 11th January 2019 at 12noon
Interviews: Week commencing 14th January 2019
Start Date: Feb 2019
School website: http://meridian.cambs.sch.uk