Cherry Hinton Primary
Headteacher : Mrs Pat Yoxen
FULL-TIME KS2 CLASS TEACHER – Temporary until August 2019
Required from January 2019
At Cherry Hinton C of E Primary school we are looking for a class teacher to join our enthusiastic and hard-working team.
SIAMS Outstanding February 2016
OFSTED Good – April 2018
• Are you a great teacher who has successfully completed placement or induction?
• Do you have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and pupils?
• Are you able to nurture and develop children both academically and pastorally?
• Are you organised, self-motivated and flexible?
• Are you an excellent team player with energy, commitment and lots of innovative ideas that you would like to share and put into practice?
• Do you have a positive and creative attitude to teaching and learning?
• Are you sympathetic to the values and ethos of a Church school?
Our school community is friendly and welcoming and we offer excellent support and training opportunities to all our staff.
Please email the school at email@example.com for information and an application pack.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact the Office on 01223 568834
Closing date: Noon 12th December 2018
Interview date: 13th December 2018
Cherry Hinton C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to Enhanced DBS
School website: http://cherryhinton.cambs.sch.uk