Required from January 2019 – Permanent 8.30-3.00 Mon, Tues, Thurs, 8.00-3.00 Fri 8.00-4.00 Wed (this includes a weekly staff meeting.)
Salary: level 2 TA depending on experience
Pre-School Deputy to work alongside the manager, having a group of key children in the pre-school room and assisting with leadership duties. Previous experience of working as a key person in a similar setting is essential. Experience of leadership desirable
“Jeavons Wood is a peaceful, harmonious school where pupils display highly positive attitudes to learning… and are highly engaged and focused in lessons.”
“Pupils’ attitudes to learning and behaviour are exemplary.”
“Pupils are very polite, respectful and helpful to each other. They are properly prepared for lessons, and display a readiness and eagerness to learn.”
For September 2017, we are looking for a creative, dedicated and enthusiastic Pre School Deputy to join our wonderful team of staff.
We can offer you:
• Fantastic children who are eager to learn and whose behaviour was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted;
• A hard-working, supportive and enthusiastic team;
• A creative, exciting and inspiring curriculum;
• Well-resourced classrooms and learning areas in a new, built-for-purpose building;
• A warm, welcoming school that encourages children to be independent and take ownership of their learning.
We are looking for a pre-school deputy who:
• Is keen to play an active part in a creative and child-initiated curriculum;
• Understands how important the inclusion of families and the wider community are to pupil learning and development;
• Is able to communicate with colleagues, parents/carers and outside professionals to communicate progress;
• Assist with the manager with leadership duties.
We highly recommend visiting our school prior to applying so that you can see us in action
For further information and an application pack please contact the school office on 01954 717180 or email@example.com
Jeavons Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is a regulated activity and an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Offer of a position will be subject to a clear DBS check and two positive references.
Closing date: Friday 4th January 2019 by 9am
Interview date: Friday 11th January 2019