*POST FOR TILNEY ALL SAINTS PRIMARY SCHOOL*
Required from February 2019
We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and professional school team, from January 2018.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
• Has high standards and expectations.
• Will actively promote and support the distinct Christian ethos of our school.
• Can work well as a member of both the Key Stages, and whole school teams.
• Demonstrates initiative.
• Puts the wellbeing, happiness and progress of our children first.
• And has a good sense of humour!
We offer in return:
• A commitment to your own professional development, within the school, the partnership and DEMAT.
• Friendly supportive and professional colleagues.
• Happy, confident, motivated and well behaved children, who have an excellent attitude to school and learning.
• A lovely warm and bright working environment in a well-resourced and well maintained building.
• A school committed to staff well-being.
• A strong and supportive Leadership team.
The school was last inspected in October 2017 and judged to be a ‘good’ school and is currently supporting other local DEMAT schools in a school-to-school support arrangement.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
Applications are invited from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
School website: http://anthonycurton.norfolk.sch.uk