This role is for a TA at our partner school, Stilton Church of England Primary Academy.
Would you like to work in a caring, friendly school filled with collaborative and supportive team?
Then Stilton C of E Primary Academy is the place for you!
We are looking for a passionate and committed Teaching Assistant to work 3 days a week ( 18 hours).
We are looking for someone who:
• is willing to learn and be part of a consistent team
• is emotionally resilient and can support pupil needs
• is flexible and adaptable
• believes all children can achieve
• values and includes everyone
We can offer:
• a friendly, supportive team
• a community who cares about your well being
• high quality training opportunities
• wonderful children who are eager to learn
If you would like to arrange a visit or collect an application form then please contact the school office.
Stilton Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references, a disclosure of criminal record and disqualification declaration.
Closing date: Friday 14th December 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 18th December 2018
School website: http://holme.cambs.sch.uk