At The Four Cs, we are the curators of the next generation. We strive for excellence; continuously innovating and pushing the boundaries of conventional teaching methods. Our structured, supportive network provides students and staff with a deep rooted foundation which enables them to fulfil their potential. Learning at Fulbridge is creative, tangible and colourful. Join us if you want to do things differently, and support our mission to deliver the highest quality of education to every student.
What are we looking for?
Someone who is:
- responsive, loyal and a good team player.
- enthusiastic, flexible and socially skilful.
- competent, competitive and a risk taker.
- consistent, thorough and thoughtful.
Someone who has:
- core subject expertise in either Maths or Literacy.
- a decisive and innovative approach to driving standards forward.
- maintaining a broad and balanced curriculum.
- an ability to enthuse, lead, develop and enhance the teaching practices of others through mentoring and coaching.
- evaluative, supporting and target setting skills.
What can we offer?
A well researched approach to learning through a thematic, inclusive, creative curriculum.
Friendly and supportive staff and Governors.
An excellent CPD programme and induction for all staff.
Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
We encourage all interested applicants to visit if they are thinking about applying for a post.
The Four Cs is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two successful references.
If you are interested please contact Becky McDaid at email@example.com
Interviews will be on Tuesday 29th January 2019.
Closing date: Tuesday 22nd January at 10:00am