Kymbrook Primary School
is on the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire border in the village of Keysoe.
We are a small rural school with a friendly & dedicated team of staff and fantastic children. We need a special person to join us as a Teaching Assistant and Midday supervisor.
Hours of work would be Monday – Friday, mornings and lunchtimes, term time only but with the addition of training days.
Start Date: January – to be agreed.
Salary Range Scale:
Level 2 Teaching Assistant, depending on experience to date.
Level 1 Midday Supervisor
We are looking for someone who can:
• Work in whole class and small group situations.
• Develop positive relationships with children and staff.
• Work closely with the class teacher but also be able to use their own initiative to support teaching and learning.
• Adapt learning if necessary to meet the needs of individual children.
• Show commitment to equal opportunities.
• Demonstrate good communication skills.
• Bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
Previous experience would be useful, however, we are looking for someone who is keen to learn and wants to make a difference to our children every day!
We can offer you:
• A great team of talented and hardworking staff with a sense of humour.
• Fantastic children who enjoy coming to school and want to learn.
• Professional development opportunities as we work closely with our sister school in Thurleigh.
Please have a look at our school website: www.kymbrookprimary.uk for more information on our school.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended – we would love to meet you and for you to see our school in action.
If you are interested, please contact the school on 01234 376266 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 4th January 2019
Interviews: to be agreed.
School website: http://www.kymbrooklowerschool.co.uk