A wonderful opportunity to be part of our happy, creative and supportive school
• A unique family-feel ‘village’ school in the heart of the city of Cambridge
• Happy, inquisitive and independent children who love to learn
• A strong commitment to staff well-being and continued professional development
• A forward-looking school with great opportunities to learn alongside others and share good practice
• Friendly and supportive colleagues, governors and parents
• A caring Christian ethos with strong community links
• A rich and creative curriculum that takes full advantage of our city centre location
• A recent strong ‘good’ judgement from Ofsted (January 2018)
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• A strong classroom practitioner who places children at the centre of their practice
• Warm and caring towards all children and supportive of the ethos and values of a Church School
• Enthusiastic, dedicated and well-organised with a good sense of humour
• Able to work well as part of a strong team and contribute to the school community
• Has a commitment to ensuring pupil progress and high standards
• Has high expectations for pupils’ behaviour and attitude to learning
• Committed to inclusion at all levels
• Able to actively contribute to the curriculum we offer our children demonstrating creative and innovative approaches appropriate for both Reception and Year 1 children
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you think this could be the job for you, contact the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 576922). We will consider both part-time and full- time applications.
Please contact the school office to arrange to come and see us or to discuss this post with the Headteacher.
An application pack is available on request from the school office or can be downloaded at www.parkstreet.cambs.sch.uk.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 25th January 2019
Interviews: Monday 4th February 2019
Park Street CE (VA) Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
School website: http://www.parkstreet.cambs.sch.uk/home