Runcton Holme C of E Primary would like to invite applications for EYFS/ Key Stage One Teacher from a committed, outstanding classroom practitioner who must have the drive and energy to support the Senior Leadership of the Federation.
There is the possibility of a TLR for someone who would be interested in a Lead Teacher role.
Ideally, this post will start at the beginning of the Summer Term 2019, or earlier if possible.
The successful candidate is:
- an outstanding classroom practitioner, who is able to promote high standards of learning
- has a secure understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- committed to achieving and maintaining high expectations of behaviour and raising children’s achievement
- committed to leading curriculum innovations
- inspiring, inclusive and creative in your approach to teaching
- challenging to learners of all abilities, differentiating clearly
- able to work as an integral member of a very small team supporting the vision and ethos of the school
- able to utilise communication and organisational skills effectively
In return we can offer you:
- Polite and well-behaved, happy children
- Friendly, supportive staff, governors and parent body
- The opportunity to work across our Federation
- An inspiring rural location
- A small, village school ‘family’ feel with a commitment to seeing individuals succeed.
Easy access from the main A10 and A47 routes from King’s Lynn, Ely, Peterborough and surrounding areas.
You will be part of a welcoming and friendly staff at this small, family orientated school. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly recommended.
Please call the school office on 01553 810394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or to arrange an informal chat or visit.
Interview date: Wednesday 6th February 2019
School website: http://runctonholme.norfolk.sch.uk