DEMAT and St Martin at Shouldham are looking to appoint a Part-time Class Teacher, preferably to work on a Thursday and Friday, to start after Easter.
St Martin at Shouldham is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for
• An enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed teacher
• An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
• Good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
We can offer you:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• A commitment to on-going professional development
• Strong links with the community and local church groups
• A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website:
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: Mrs Hayley Goodrum, Office Manager on 01366 347260.
Applications may be returned by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019 (midday)
Interviews: w/b 28th January 2019
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 26th January 2019 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be
possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and ifyou do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised
across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://st-martin.norfolk.sch.uk