Howard Junior School (an Academy)
Telephone: 01553 774511 Fax:01553 767258
Headteacher: Mr Gregory Hill
Required for an Easter Term 2019 or Sept 2019 start
Main Scale plus TLR – to be negotiated
• An exciting and vibrant school with fantastic facilities including ipads and a glow in the dark library which is in the top 5 in the UK!
• Pupils who are very well behaved and are keen to learn.
• A creative curriculum with lots of fun!
• A supportive team of colleagues who want the best for you.
• Excellent CPD and development opportunities.
• One of Norfolk's most successful and dynamic schools.
• Lots of Technology & fun learning
• An experienced SENCO or want to train as a SENCO with the school supporting you.
• Really have a passion for education and want the very best for your pupils.
• A good sense of humour.
• Great at teamwork.
• Want to progress in your career and develop with us.
• An extremely competitive salary by negotiation.
• A school which wants to invest in you.
• Excellent school facilities.
• Lots of CPD opportunity.
• Your own dedicated area to work in and a SENCO Team.
We really do welcome a visit to see our lovely school. Also, the Headteacher - Mr Gregory Hill is very keen to personally talk with you about your aims and wishes.
Please contact the School Business manager - email@example.com or the headteacher - firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants to the post will be subject to further safeguarding checks, including a full Disclosure and Barring Services check.
Closing Date Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Interview Day Tuesday 5th February 2019