Required for April 2019.
The governors of Chesterton Primary School wish to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic, motivated and organised Deputy Head teacher who will work in partnership with the new Head teacher to contribute to the further development of the school and work with us in achieving our aim to provide an outstanding education for all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
• is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
• is ready to grow into a leadership role with the support of the Head teacher
• is an excellent classroom practitioner
• has high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
• will be a whole school leader for teaching and learning
• will motivate, inspire, lead and support colleagues with new whole school initiatives and who can demonstrate a track record of raising achievement
• has vision, enthusiasm and determination
• has the ability to develop colleagues through appraisal and continued Professional Development opportunities.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the Executive Head teacher of the school, Mrs Bryony Surtees – email@example.com for further details and an application pack.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.
The Active Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications which represent the diversity of the communities we serve.
School website: http://chestertonprimary.org