• Salary £18,672 (ALT Grade E, Spinal point 17) to £22,401 (ALT grade F, Spinal point 24)
• Job term: Full Time (37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year)
• Appointment: Permanent
• Place of work: Westwood Primary School and Grove Primary School
From: As soon as possible
We are seeking an experienced site manager to take on a proactive role in ensuring the facilities are maintained, operated and cleaned to specific standards under the direction of the Executive Headteacher / Business Manager
The role will involve:
• Site security, being on call in the event of an emergency,
• ensuring adequate and appropriate maintenance procedures and in place and reporting faults
• supervision of our cleaning staff and arranging for suitable cleaning and upkeep of the school
• day to day support of school operations e.g. receipt of deliveries, storage of goods, liaison with contractors
• Supporting school staff, e.g. moving furniture etc.
• ordering materials and managing a small budget
• Carrying out minor repairs and maintenance in school to general handyman standards. You must have good DIY skills,
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and the ability maintain an ICT based Health and Safety system,
• ICT skills e.g. email, internet,
For more information contact Mel Robinson, at the school, Tel: (01502) 565673
Visits to the school welcomed.
Interview date: 4th February 2019
Closing Date: 30th January 2019
Please return the completed application form to the school electronically or paper copy.
School website: http://whittongreen.suffolk.sch.uk