Marshland St James Primary & Nursery School (a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust) is seeking to appoint an experienced KS2 Teacher at MPS/UPS to become part of our school team.
Marshland St James Primary School is a small but friendly primary school, where the children are part of a caring, Christian community.
We are looking for an experienced KS2 teacher possibly with middle leadership experience to join our highly committed team for September 2019.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a proven track record as an excellent class teacher
• Works well in a team and can form positive relationships with staff, pupils
• Has high expectations and sets ambitious targets for raising pupils’
achievements and standards
• Will actively promote and support the Christian ethos of our school
We can offer you:
• Friendly, polite and well-behaved children
• Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• A commitment to on-going professional development
• An opportunity for you to build on our good practice and to make your own
mark on the school
• A warm and welcoming school community which thrives within the
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: www.marshlandprimary.norfolk.sch.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call:
Polly Tombleson 01945 430378, or by email at email@example.com or download from http://www.marshlandprimary.norfolk.sch.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=46
Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st January 2019
Interviews: Week Beginning 11th February 2019
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 5/2/2019 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://marshlandprimary.norfolk.sch.uk