Marshland St James Primary & Nursery School
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
KS2 Teacher NQT / MPS
DEMAT and Marshland St James Primary School are looking to appoint a KS 2 Class Teacher to join our welcoming and supportive team.
Marshland St James Primary School is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic KS2 teacher to join our highly committed team for September 2019.
Applications are welcome from experienced practitioners and newly qualified teachers. NQTs will be given a dedicated support package and the opportunity to observe good practice in other schools.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a proven track record as an excellent class teacher
• Works well in a team and can form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
• Has high expectations and sets ambitious targets for raising pupils’ achievements and standards
• Will actively promote and support the Christian ethos of our school
We can offer you:
• Friendly, polite and well-behaved children
• Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• A commitment to on-going professional development
• An opportunity for you to build on our good practice and to make your own mark on the school
• A warm and welcoming school community which thrives within the Christian ethos
For more information about our school, please visit our website: www.marshlandprimary.norfolk.sch.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: Polly Tombleson 01945 430378, or by email at email@example.com you can download an application pack from http://www.marshlandprimary.norfolk.sch.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=46
Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 23 April 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 29 April 2019
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://marshlandprimary.norfolk.sch.uk