Key Stage 1
This post is available on either a permanent basis or temporary for the summer term
EASTFIELD INFANT AND NURSERY SCHOOL
Pig Lane, St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Tel : 01480 463958
Eastfield Infant and Nursery School is a friendly school, committed to developing the whole child and enriching the learning experience of all.
We are looking for a KS1 teacher to join our team who:
• Is committed and enthusiastic
• Wants to contribute to our creative team
• Has a drive for excellence
• A compassionate and caring attitude to working with children, parents and colleagues
We can offer:
• A supportive school that constantly seeks to improve
• Colleagues who are highly motivated and support each other
• Independent children who love learning
We are happy to accept applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
Visits to view the school and meet our children and staff are welcomed. Please contact the school if you would like to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Thursday 24th January at 12pm
Interviews: Monday 28th January
For further information and an application pack, please contact
Eastfield Infant and Nursery School
Pig Lane, St Ives, PE27 5QT
Telephone 01480 463958 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastfield Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a check by the Disclosure Barring Service.
School website: http://eastfield.cambs.sch.uk