Level 2 or 3 (1-1 funding reliant temporary contract for named child, )
Start date: Immediate
Term Time – 31.25 hrs per week
We are looking for an experienced teaching assistant who is sensitive to the needs of pupils and are able to motivate, work with and care for an individual pupil who needs that extra special someone to support his learning.
We welcome visits to our school and these can be arranged by contacting the school office.
This is a funding reliant,named pupil contract temporary until 31st August 2019.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to inclusion.
• Enjoy making learning a positive experience
• Have experience of adapting the curriculum and creating bespoke activities to meet an individual’s needs.
• Be highly organised and have excellent time management skills.
• Be able to work under the guidance of the class teacher and SENCo but have the ability to use their own initiative to support individuals
• Have excellent interpersonal skills that motivate and inspire children
• Be highly motivated, have a positive attitude and be prepared to develop relationships with children whose need consistency and clear boundaries from someone who really cares.
• Experience of working with primary aged pupils and a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon Friday 15th February 2019
Interviews: To be confirmed
Visits to the school are recommended and can be arranged via the school office. We look forward to meeting you.
Applications packs available from the school office - by email or telephone 01733 204422,. Email::firstname.lastname@example.org or download from the school website@ www.newroadprimary.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a DBS check.