We are looking for a Catering Assistant to cover maternity leave and deliver an efficient and effective catering facility for school stakeholders to start after May Half-Term.
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 11.45am – 2.00pm (11.25 hrs per week)
Weeks: 39 weeks (Term time plus inset days)
Salary: Grade 2 (SCP 8-9) £4,310 - £4,343 (full time equivalent £16,626 - £16,755)
The ideal candidate would
• Have a solid background in catering
• Have worked within a school or college setting
• Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
• Have an understanding of Health and Safety and food standards
• Have a sense of humour
In return we can offer
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
• Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
• A caring Christian ethos
• A range of development opportunities
• Supportive parents
We encourage visits to the school. Please contact Mrs Perkins on 01733 577600 to arrange a convenient time.
William Law CE Primary School is an Academy committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk ( ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
Closing date: Friday, 8th March 2019 at 9.00am
Interview date: Wednesday, 13th March 2019
School website: http://williamlaw.peterborough.sch.uk