Do you want to work in a forward thinking school with hard working staff and well-behaved children? Do you want to work in collaboration with colleagues from another successful school? St. John’s Church School works in soft federation with Winyates Primary School and due to expansion and to facilitate small classes we are looking for:
o TEAM LEADER (Main Scale Plus TRL £2721)
To join our highly successful school.
Successful applicants will have:
• A passion for learning and inspiring young minds
• Experience and ambition
• High expectations of all children, colleagues and self
• The skills and know how to create a supportive and engaging learning environment for all learners
• The ability to use accurate on-going assessments to inform future teaching and learning
• A positive attitude to supporting school improvement and rise to the challenge
• The ability to enable pupils to be actively involved in the learning process and enjoy it
We can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a unique partnership where you will work alongside and share good practice with colleagues/experts from both schools, providing a high level of support
• Exciting and personalised CPD opportunities
• A school that invests in technology and is forward thinking
• Children who thrive and are well behaved
• A driven, ambitious and supportive leadership team, who support good work life balance
We strongly advise and welcome visits to the school. These can be arranged via the school office.
If you would like to discuss this position further with our Executive Headteacher Colette Firth, please phone the school to make arrangements for an informal chat.
Start date: 1st September 2019.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th April 2019 at noon.
Interviews: Wednesday 1st May 2019.
An application pack can be downloaded from the Recruitment section on our website (www.stjohnschurchschool.co.uk)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are conditional and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, a disqualification declaration and two satisfactory references.
School website: http://www.stjohnschurchschool.co.uk