Stilton wants teaching talent!
We are looking for a KS teacher from September 2019 (permanent post).
We are on the look out for a passionate, heart and soul teacher who wants to come and join a team of like-minded professionals and fantastic children in a nurturing Christian environment.
We are a 1 form entry primary school that works closely with our partner school for staff meetings, planning and resourcing. We are fully committed to our teachers achieving a healthy and sustainable work life balance and take this responsibility seriously.
Stilton School is situated in the village of Stilton, 9 miles south of Peterborough and just 2 minutes off the A1 and is in easy commutable distance from Peterborough and surrounding villages as well as Huntingdon, St Ives and St Neots.
If you are a teacher:
• Who knows how to meet and exceed the needs of children in reading, writing and maths
• Who understands how to develop skills in early reading (including phonics, writing and maths)
• Who wants to work in a supportive Church school that instills Christian values in all that we do
• Looking for real challenges with real rewards
• Who knows how to get the best out of children, including those with SEND and also those who are eligible for Pupil Premium
• Who loves to learn with their children
• Who is creative and hard working
• Who knows how to bring the wider curriculum to life
• With bags of energy and ideas
Then we really want to hear from you!
We welcome applications from NQTs.
We can offer:
• High quality support and professional development
• A genuine commitment to a healthy and sustainable work life balance
• The support of a multi academy trust (Diocese of Ely Multi Academy Trust)
• A supportive senior leadership team
• Progressive and forward thinking Governors
• Wonderful children and adults
• An opportunity to genuinely make a difference to Stilton families and children
Closing date: Friday May 3rd : interviews will take place on Thursday 9th May 2019
The school warmly welcomes colleagues to visit the school. Please contact the school office to arrange a time to visit the school.
As a school committed to the safety and welfare of all of our children, and to prevent unsuitable adults seeking to work with children, we will undertake rigorous safeguarding checks.
Please obtain an application pack by contacting the school via email: email@example.com or telephone : 01733 240480
School website: http://www.stiltonprimary.co.uk