0.6 FTE - Permanent from September 2019
Salary: Main scale/UPS plus SEN Allowance of £2106 if applicable
Our glowing Ofsted Inspection Report (27th March 2019) states:
• “Pupils behave exceptionally well”
• “They are curious and confident in their learning and work with determination and focus”
• “One parent, reflecting the views of others ,told me that staff “leave no stone unturned” to ensure that children are happy and succeed in school
• “established the expectation that all pupils receive their “full entitlement “to high quality education at the school”
The Governors and Head teacher are seeking to appoint a motivated SENDCO for KS1 who will lead and manage provision for those with SEND and disability in our inclusive school. You will work closely with the other part time SENDCO with responsibility for SEND children in KS2.The successful candidate will have primary experience and will ideally have completed the SENDCO qualification.
We are a friendly, supportive school that offers well-behaved children, who want to learn. If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and meet their full potential and you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
The successful candidate:
• Is an excellent teacher with an unstinting belief that, with high expectations and appropriate support, all children can achieve success
• Has recent primary school teaching experiences
• Has high personal and professional standards
• Has knowledge and experience of working successfully with primary age children who have a range of special needs and disability
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support colleagues, pupils and parents to support to provide the very best
• Has a desire to play a key role in the continuing development of the school
• Will support the school's Christian ethos
We can offer:
• Happy children with excellent attitudes to learning
• Committed staff who work as a team
• An active and supportive Governing Body
• Excellent opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact the school on the above number. Details and application form are available to download from the school’s website.
Closing Date: Thursday 6th June 2019 (9.00am)
Interview Date: Week beginning 20th June 2019
School website: http://allsaints.peterborough.sch.uk