Number of pupils on roll: 340
Headteacher: Steve Down
We are looking for an inspirational Upper KS2 teacher to cover a period of maternity leave of a colleague working as part our forward thinking and supportive team. The post will be working alongside an experienced teacher with a class of enthusiastic children. In line with our commitment to managing a healthy work life balance our staffing team meet to share work load, focusing on key areas that will impact on our children's education. We are looking for a teacher that:
• Believes in the schools’ core THRIVE values,
• Is an inspirational classroom practitioner focused on improving their own practice to support children’s development and learning,
• Is passionate about providing a learning environment that promotes children’s enthusiasm for learning,
• Has high expectations for children,
• Naturally develops positive relationships with the already strong and communicative staff team,
• Involves themselves in the wider life of the school.
What we offer is:
• A class of 24 happy and enthusiastic children who are ready to learn,
• A wonderfully inclusive atmosphere where everyone is valued,
• A supportive staff team that all pull together,
• An individual CPD programme that supports the development of both staff and children.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school to be shown round by the Head teacher. Contact the school office manager on 01480 375375 to arrange a visit or to request an application pack. Closing date Thursday 21st March with interviews to be held the following week.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check via the DBS.
School website: http://bushmead.cambs.sch.uk