Two Full Time Class Teachers (Key Stage 1) required from September 2019.
Are you passionate about giving children the best opportunities to learn that you can? Does every child really matter to you? This could be just the opportunity you are looking for. If you are a passionate and dynamic teacher who truly cares, this could be the job for you.
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated teachers to join our professional team at Spalding Primary School for the start of the 2019/20 academic year in September. If you are either an experienced teacher looking to develop your career or an NQT looking to make a positive start to teaching, this could be the move for you.
We are looking for teachers to join our team who:
• Have a child centred approach
• Can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills that inspire and motivate all children
• Are creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Will help children to develop a lifelong love of learning
• Are receptive to new ideas and approaches
• Are willing to strive to be the best teacher they can be
In return, we can offer:
• Polite, motivated and well behaved children who are eager to learn
• Supportive leadership that will contribute to your professional development
• A hardworking, friendly, supportive and professional team
• High quality teaching assistant support
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• A high quality, well-resourced learning environment.
We are located just minutes from Spalding centre and half an hour from Peterborough.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. To obtain an application pack please contact the school on 01775 769445 or by email: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 29th March – 12 noon.
Interviews are anticipated to be held on Thursday 4th April 2019.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and ‘Prohibition’ and ‘Disqualification’ checks. All references will be taken up before interview.
School website: http://www.spalding-pri.lincs.sch.uk