9 Main Road, Parson Drove,
Tel: 01945 700275
A Part of Village Life E-mail email@example.com
No. on Roll 99
Head teacher Sue Blyth
Post Title Assistant Head teacher (permanent) from September 2019
Post Grade l1- 5
A small school with big ambitions!
Alderman Payne Primary School is a vibrant school community in the heart of the Fens and a short drive from Peterborough. We are looking for an Assistant Head teacher to start in September 2019 you would be teaching the Year 5/6 class.
Ideally you would:
• Be a good or outstanding experienced teacher
• Have high expectations of teaching and learning for yourself and others.
• Have high expectations of pupil behaviour, achievement and a commitment to all pupils
• Have lead a significant area or phase, including responsibility for raising standards across the whole school.
• Have recent experience of working successfully as a senior or middle leader in a school.
We are a “good” school (OFSTED November 2017) and we can offer you:
• Children who are keen to learn and have very good behaviour.
• Parents and governors who are eager to be involved in the life of the school.
• Staff who are supportive and fully committed to making a difference.
• Fully supported CPD opportunities.
• The opportunity to learn more about the strategic leadership of a school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For more details and an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderman Payne Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff and volunteers to demonstrate this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced CRB checks.
Closing Date: Noon on Monday 25th March 2019
Observation and Interviews: Week beginning Monday 1st April 2019
School website: http://Aldermanpayne.cambs.sch.uk