Gunthorpe Primary School is sponsored by the Soke Education Trust.
Headteacher: Mrs Fran Hollingsworth
Phase Leader/KS2 Teacher (TLR2)
Required for September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who can provide professional leadership and management for upper or lower KS2 in order to secure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of achievement for all learners.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can provide strong leadership within a team
• Can evaluate the effectiveness of teaching and learning across a phase and progress towards meeting agreed targets across the school.
• Can secure, in collaboration with the Headteacher and SLT, high standards of teaching and learning in KS2.
We are looking for someone who
• Is committed to raising the achievement and attainment for all of our pupils
• Is highly motivated with high expectations of themselves and the children
• Is a strong team player, contributing to the development of sharing good practice within their team and throughout the school
• Is creative in their delivery of the curriculum and believes in hands on experiences for the children
• Is reflective in their practice
We will offer you:
• A exciting working environment
• A chance to shine
• Children who are enthusiastic about their learning
• Excellent CPD and support
• A committed, supportive and happy team to work alongside
We know you will want to come and find out more, so please make an appointment via the school office (01733 571193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) to come and visit us, we would be happy to show you around. Application packs can be requested in the same way.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The position is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 28th March 2019
Interviews are scheduled for: Tuesday 2nd April 2019
School website: http://www.gunthorpeprimary.org.uk