Required as soon as possible at Burrowmoor Primary School.
This is a fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave with the possibility of it becoming permanent in the future. Starting as soon as possible and ending on 31st August 2019.
Hours of work are term-time 12hrs per week: Tuesday to Friday 1.00pm – 4pm
Salary £19939 FTE
We currently have a vacancy for an HLTA to work in our school. You will be working as part of a large, friendly and supportive team supporting pupils initially in Year 3. The work will involve mainly whole-class teaching to cover maternity leave, working alongside experienced teachers.
• A professional who can demonstrate high expectations for all pupils?
• Someone who has a positive outlook, who is enthusiastic, and understands what a privileged profession teaching is?
• A reflective practitioner who is able to work well as part of a team?
In return we can offer:
• Enthusiastic, happy children who want adults to support them
• Supportive colleagues and leaders who are all seeking continual improvement.
• Support for Continuing Professional Development at all levels.
• Being part of the Active Learning Trust which is a very supportive and caring team
Closing date for applications: 25th March 2019 @ 12pm
Interviews: 1st April 2019
Successful applicants will be invited to interview by 6pm on 18th March.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office manager, Mrs Faith Delve on 01354 652330 to arrange a visit. Application packs are available on our website.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. It also values the diversity of the workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check via the DBS.
School website: http://burrowmoor.net