Ormiston Endeavour Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well qualified mathematics specialist. Applications are welcome from NQT’s as well as from more experienced staff.
We are looking for a teacher who:
● Has the ability to teach Mathematics at KS3 and KS4.
● Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of their subject.
● Is passionate about teaching and learning, and would be able to contribute effectively to whole school improvement.
● Has the vision, imagination and commitment to add to the strengths of the Department, to meet the highest standards and to be a role model for our students.
We can offer you:
● The highest quality professional development through a wide and diverse programme within the Academy, and the extensive use of our professional networks within the country.
● Fortnightly personalized feedback with simple, clear actions to help you become the best teacher you can be.
● High aspirations and expectations of student achievement.
● Possible relocation allowance for the right candidate.
● Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
● Excellent professional development and guidance.
● An Academy committed to doing the best for its students.
To apply - please complete the Academy's application form on our website and write a letter of no more than two sides of A4 explaining how your skills, experience and values make you an ideal candidate for the post.
Closing date for applications: 29th March 2019
Interview dates: Week beginning 1st April 2019
Post start date: 1st September 2019
For further details, please contact the following:
Academy office on 01473 464545
Academy website www.ormistonendeavouracademy.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for all posts.
School website: http://www.ormistonendeavouracademy.co.uk