Manea Community Primary School
CLASS TEACHER: KS2 with the responsibility of leading Literacy across the school.
Permanent Full Time Class Teacher
Main Scale 6 and honouring any UPS already achieved (scale dependent on qualifications, experience and skills)
From September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and excellent classroom practitioner and Literacy leader to join our happy, busy, energetic and hardworking team. We are a good school who continually strive to ensure the best education for our pupils and support their individual needs.
The successful candidate must…
• be well organised
• lead by example in their own classroom management and subject management
• be an experienced subject leader who can demonstrate the impact their leadership has made on raising achievement
• be clear thinking
• teach a well-balanced curriculum and understand the National Curriculum including assessments in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
• plan their own time and can task manage areas of work beyond the classroom
• have good personnel skills with all personnel
• can "assist " others without doing it for them, but doing it with them
• Are committed to providing high quality learning and teaching with high expectations
• Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum including the expectations for the end of KS assessments
• Have excellent communication skills, are reflective and committed to your own professional development
• Are committed to raising children’s achievement and attainment
• Are a teacher who is consistently good or outstanding?
• Are positive and have a good sense of humour
• Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Have leadership qualities and can coach and mentor others
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A supportive team ethos
• A caring positive learning and teaching environment
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check, a clear result on the prohibition from teaching list and two positive references.
An application form can be found on our website:
Please come and visit us ring 01354 680293.
Closing date 12:00pm on Monday 25th March 2019
Interviews Monday 1st April 2019
School website: http://manea.cambs.sch.uk