Salary: MPS/UPS – Competitive Salary
Site: Thomas Deacon Academy
Closing date: 25 March 2019
Start: September 2019
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about Maths?
If so, this is the school for you!
Thomas Deacon Academy are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspiring teacher who has a passion for teaching Maths to GCSE and will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce high quality work.
The department is extremely supportive of each other and is led by fantastic practitioners who are forward-thinking, innovative and motivated to ensure all students achieve well and develop an enjoyment of the subject. Being part of TD Education Trust there will be a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop within the department, Academy and Trust wide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on leadership at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Thomas Deacon Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please click on the Vacancies page of our website www.thomasdeaconacademy.com where you will be directed to the application page.
If you have any questions regarding this post or would like to arrange a visit please contact the HR Team on 01733 426063 or e-mail email@example.com.
School website: http://www.thomasdeaconacademy.com