Position: for September 2019 full time KS2 class teacher
Salary: up to Main Scale 6, Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
NOR: 165 in 7 single year classes
We would love to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and skilled teacher to join our strong, collaborative, happy team at our distinctive church school.
To find out more about our wonderful school, I strongly encourage you to make an appointment to come and see us, meet the Headteacher and have a tour, and also to visit our website: www.tevershamschool.co.uk
We are looking for a teacher to join our team who:
• has demonstrated consistently good/outstanding classroom practice with the ability to enthuse and inspire children
• is committed and has a passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children
• understands professional accountability and the need to ensure all children make progress
The successful applicant will be a teacher who:
• has drive, energy and enthusiasm
• is passionate about exciting learning opportunities that engage all children
• has high expectations of pupils achievement and behaviour
• works excellently within a team and is able to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
• supports the Christian ethos and distinctive values of the school
We can offer you:
• a warm, caring school with a strong, inclusive ethos where everyone in the community is valued
• a school full of happy and enthusiastic children who behave exceptionally well and are keen to learn
• a strong team spirit and collaborative working across the school
• excellent opportunities for professional development and support
• opportunity to work with experienced and skilled practitioners
• a school that has been judged “good” by Ofsted and “Outstanding” by SIAMS.
If you would like to find out more, we would love to meet you. Please do arrange to visit our school for a tour and a chat with the Headteacher, Mrs Kenzie. To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please contact the school office either by email or telephone 01223 293357.
Closing date: Thursday 28th March with interviews following week
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils in our care and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this firm commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check. We look forward to hearing from you.
School website: http://www.tevershamschool.co.uk