The Governing Body of Fen Ditton Primary School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Administrative Assistant to join our friendly, dedicated and supportive team, in a busy school office. The role will involve leading administration duties including communication with parents, organising afterschool clubs and pupil admissions.
We are looking for an individual who has:
• excellent communicative skills and a positive disposition
• a methodical and conscientious attitude
• the ability to work well as part of a team
• strong ICT and administrative skills
• flexibility and can be proactive within a busy school office
We can offer:
• a supportive induction and training package
• a motivated team who work closely together
• children and staff who are friendly and enthusiastic
• An inclusive and caring school ethos with a strong focus on staff wellbeing
Previous experience of working within a school office or public-facing administration, with knowledge of relevant safeguarding legislation is desirable although not essential as training will be provided. A recent first aid certificate or a willingness to receive first aid training would be preferable
This role is permanent part-time, working for 17.5 hours per week over 5 days, 12.30pm -4pm daily, term time only. The post will be paid at Scale 2 Level 12 (FTE £16123 Pro Rata £6473) to start ASAP
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; please email or telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 27th March 2019
Interviews: Monday 1st April 2019
For more information and an application form please contact the school office on
email@example.com or from our website www.fenditton.cambs.sch.uk
Fen Ditton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
School website: http://fenditton.cambs.sch.uk