Would you like to work in a school with Freedom, Tolerance, Repsonsibilty, Respect & Pride as it's core values? Then Beanfield Primary is the school for you.
• Are you committed to enhancing the life of every child you work with?
• Do you have a proven track record and leadership experience in SEND?
• Do you have a passion for delivering top quality SEND provision and inclusion in a mainstream environment?
• Can you be at the forefront of strategy, provision and practice across a group of schools?
• Do you want lead on shaping SEND provision and build something distinctive and exciting for the future?
• Are you bold, innovative, forward thinking and have a strong team ethos?
• Are you committed to professional development and want to engage in outstanding career development opportunities?
If the answer to these questions is yes, please read on and contact us because we would very much like to talk to you.
As a valued member of staff at Beanfield Primary & the Brooke Weston Trust, we can offer you the following:
• Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects.
• Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching School.
• The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
• A freshly prepared hot or cold lunch each day.
• Access to a school laptop and the latest technology throughout the school.
• Salary Sacrifice schemes such as Childcare Vouchers, CPC Drive New car scheme.
• A dedicated staff social committee, creating a positive work life balance and ensuring staff wellbeing is a key priority for all.
Beanfield is a large Primary School located in Corby with 650+ mainstream Pupils on roll. Located in the heart of the school is our Designated Special Provision for accommodating a further 55 Pupils with a wide range of SEND including Severe and Moderate Learning Difficulty (SLD/MLD). The DSP benefits from access to the whole school as well as having a range of specialist environments, facilities and resources.
As the SEND landscape in Northamptonshire is changing we believe it is essential to take the opportunity to create a unique provision that will be at the forefront of highly skilled, dedicated specialist support and the opportunities afforded by inclusion in a mainstream environment
It is time for change and our staff are eager to embrace new leadership which has vision, integrity and rigour to ensure we are at the forefront of SEND innovation. This will be a challenging but highly rewarding role with the potential to make a significant and sustained impact on our school and community in which it serves.
Beanfield Primary School is proud to be part of The Brooke Weston Trust network of 10 Primary and secondary academies located in Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
The Brooke Weston Trust believes in Ambition for All and our mission is to transform educational underperformance in the hardest places by making long term commitments to communities to improve achievement. We champion new approaches to improve life chances for young people.
Our new Primary Director will enjoy the autonomy of leadership rooted in the local community, whilst working in partnership with the regional cluster of primary academies and The Trust Primary Executive Principal.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to join a school tour, please contact Donna Martin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01536 262000. Tours will take up to one hour to ensure applicants have the opportunity to see all areas of the school and ask any questions. Please state what your availability for a tour is and contact details.
The Application Process
All applications will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of receipt of application; if you do not receive this please contact Donna Martin at Beanfield Primary School on 01536 262000. The candidates selected for interview will be informed after shortlisting and full details of the interview programme will be provided. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date of this position, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be aware we do keep applications on file for a maximum of six months in line with current General Data Protection Regulations.
For further information such as the job description and person specification please visit our school website; www.beanfieldprimary.org (school info/ Vacancies)
School website: http://beanfieldprimary.org