Place Farm Primary Academy
Start date: required for September 2019
Contract Type: Permanent position
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher. We are looking for:
• inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
• teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
• teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
• teachers who are highly motivated
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
• a friendly and welcoming school
• dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
• a supportive and driven leadership team
• a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
• opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust’s Leadership Development Programme)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Sarah Franks, PA to the Headteacher:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01440 760088
To apply, please visit
Closing date: Wednesday 27th March 2019 09:00am
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership – welcoming diversity.
School website: http://www.placefarm.suffolk.sch.uk