School Operations Manager – Required Immediately (or subject to notice periods) – Permanent Appointment (NEW advert for a PERMANENT CONTRACT APPOINTMENT).
Current: Grade 10 Scale 34 (£30,756) to Scale 38 (£34,106) FTE.
Proposed new Scales pending Trust Board approval: Scale 28 £31,371 to Scale 32 £34,788 FTE.
Term time Plus 3 weeks – Permanent Contract Appointment.
Werrington Primary School is a founding member of the Soke Education Trust which formed in January 2018. The Trust comprises of four primary schools and Werrington is a large, successful and happy school based on the outskirts of Peterborough in the heart of the village of Werrington. Due to the retirement of the School Business Manager we are seeking an experienced and motivated School Operations Manager to join our supportive and committed Senior Leadership Team and take a lead in the day to day business functions of our school. This is an exciting time in the development of the Trust and this is a pivotal role, based at Werrington Primary School supporting the School and Trust functions working with the Headteacher and Trust - Chief Finance Officer (CFO). This post is NOW a Permanent Contract appointment.
• Do you have experience in a senior, middle management position in the public or private sector in administration and/or finance?
• Do you have experience of sound financial planning and budgetary control?
• Do you have a good understanding of HR and personnel management?
• Can you demonstrate leadership skills and motivate and encourage support staff?
• Do you have the energy, compassion and vision to help the school achieve its ambitious goals in line with our core values of Sustaining high achievement - Empowering confident learners - Transforming lives?
If so, we would like to meet you! Please do come and visit us at any time before the closing date so that you can see the school in action and have any questions answered. The school Easter holiday is 8th - 22nd April and the school will be closed - postal deliveries will not be received by the school during this period (email applications are considered to be preferable during this time).
The post of School Operations Manager is a PERMANENT CONTRACT Appointment, term-time plus 3 weeks. Please contact Rachel Lidgett – School Business Manager, 01733 571779. An application form and Person Specification is available via the School website/vacancies: www.werrington.peterborough.sch.uk . The application deadline is 9am 23rd April 2019. Applications can be sent or emailed to the Trust Chief Financial Officer - Caroline Day: email@example.com Tel 01733 571779.
Interviews are planned for Friday 26th April 2019.
School website: http://werringtonprimaryschool.co.uk