St John’s C E Primary School (a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust) is seeking to appoint a Primary School Teacher
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic primary school teacher looking to join a super, well-resourced and supportive team of wonderful staff and children in a growing school? Ofsted rating: Good.
We are offering an excellent opportunity for primary school teachers to join the talented and committed St John’s teaching team in September 2019. This position will be a permanent position, most likely based in Key Stage 2.
We’re seeking a class teacher to provide high quality learning experiences to enrich our pupils’ lives and join us at this exciting time.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work with a bright, enthusiastic team, committed to our wonderful children and families
• A supportive working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and development
The successful candidate will be:
• adaptable, well organised and with high expectations
• be able to demonstrate a proven ability to help children make accelerated progress in their learning
• able to use their own initiative and have excellent communication skills to work well within a team
• be able to use ICT to enhance learning.
Application forms are available from the school by emailing email@example.com during term time or can be downloaded from the school website http://www.stjohnsps.co.uk/
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact the school on 01480 375026.
Closing date – 12 noon on Friday 26th April 2019;
Provisional interview date – Thursday 2nd May 2019
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://st-johns-pri.cambs.sch.uk