Looking for your next challenge? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Come and join our fantastic team and be part of our continuing success story...
Salary range: L14 – L20 (£55,064 - £63,806)
Closing date: 9th May 2019 For September 2019 (or January 2020 for the right candidate)
Are you a Head or an aspiring Head?
Do you have the vision to lead our school on the next stage of its journey?
The IEB for Holywell Church of England School are seeking to appoint a Head who can:
• Inspire and lead the school through a time of change
• Challenge and motivate all members of our school community to achieve their best.
• Encourage and develop the school’s role in the locality and more widely.
• Maintain and enhance the school’s strong Christian ethos
Recognised as outstanding by Ofsted in June 2013, Holywell CofE School has continued to build on its reputation and success. We warmly invite you to come and see for yourself all that we have achieved and what our school has to offer you.
Could this be the career opportunity you have been waiting for?
In the ever changing environment of education we seek to remain at the forefront of innovation and new ways of working. We can offer you:
• Children and staff who are willing and eager to learn
• A creative and passionate team of staff
• Parents and a local community who are fully engaged with the school
• A new Governing Body keen to collaborate
• Strong partnerships with other local schools and the local parish church
• Opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally
Are you ready to take on the leadership of our successful school and see it continue to flourish?
We welcome applications from serving Heads and from experienced Deputies. Ideally we are looking to appoint for September 2019 but are prepared to delay the appointment to January 2020 for the right person.
If you aspire to be a great Headteacher and make a difference to children’s lives then we’d love to hear from you. Come and join us!
Please contact Mrs Sharp or Mrs Cooper in the School Office to organise a visit (Tel: 01480 462007 or email: email@example.com)
Information packs and application forms can be downloaded from this advert or obtained from EPM
(www.epm.co.uk or requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date: 9th May 2019 Interviews: 20th/21st May 2019
Holywell CofE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment.
School website: http://holywell.cambs.sch.uk